Stroll or hike?
- The “Rising sun” pedestrian walkway continues the seaside promenade stroll, connecting the main beach and pedestrian area to the Port. Flat ground. Accessible for everyone, seats, buggies, ideal for jogging.
- Visit Saint Cast by following the heritage discovery and resort history trails, on foot or bike
- Donkey rides are available in the summer to discover the nature of Saint Cast
- The GR34: over 30km of coastal paths (customs officials path) for long hikes in the area of Saint Case, punctuated by viewpoints providing exceptional panoramas: Gilles de Bretagne castle, Bay point, Garde point, Port point.
- Download the hiking route maps: Pedestrian & bicycle pathways,
- 18 hole golf, between dunes and cliffs, with the sea always accompanying you
- Equestrian centre, stables: classes, courses, rides
- “La Garde” tennis club: 9 courts, 5 of which are clay
- High ropes acrobatic course, 150 activities from 3 to …years old
- Mini-golf: 12 holes
- Paragliding: join the seagulls and fly along the coast
- Covered seawater heated pool.
- Covered boules pitch for Boule Bretonne
- Nautical centre, point passion beach, diving schools, Castin penguins
- Football pitch, multi-sport pitches, skate park