Fine sand, coves, long strips, bays, flat, rocky, sunny or shaded… beaches of all sorts:
- Grande Plage (2km of fine sand): supervised swimming area, beach clubs, beach passion point, sailing lessons, nautical centre, beach tents, summer volleyball, sun lounger rental
- Plage de la Marre: A charming cove facing Fort Lalatte, angling or shore fishing, the “ideal spot” for sunbathing on Fort Lalatte
- Plage Pen Guen: an ideal swimming beach between the Bay point and the Garde point
- 4 Vaulx Beach: ideal for shore fishing, charming at high tide, facing the Ebihens Islands, shellfish and mussel farming, special large tide outings
- Pissotte Beach, Fresnaye Beach, Fosse Beach: in Fresnaye Bay
The Armor Port
The promenade along this fishing and sailing port is bustling with restaurants, bars, crepe stands, tea houses and shops, just 800 metres from the main beach via the pedestrian walkway under the rising sun
- Boat rentals
- Board the Dragous, a vintage sailing ship
- Head towards Saint Malo, a seaside stroll at the foot of Fort Lalatte and Frehel Cape
- Nautical centre, diving schools (Saint Case plongée and plong’evasion)
Everything you can do on, under and in the water, can be done at Saint Cast!
- Diving: Feel like discovering new horizons? The sea bottom between Cap Frehel and Saint Malon provides a great variety of sites to explore, such as wrecks and rock formations in the crystal clear emerald waters.
- Feel like getting your children into sailing? The nautical centre provides specific classes and courses at the Point Passion Plage pirates club: optimist, catamaran, windsurfing, dinghies, fun-board and for the big kids there are J80 sailing boats as well as windsurfing, water skiing, wakeboard, wake-surfing, banana boating and donuting.
- Wading in the water